sunnuntai 15. maaliskuuta 2009

The troll and the sand are dancing amid a cloud of little glittery


.. quartz crystals. The sound of falling grits fades away while the sand, grain by grain, takes its place and shape on the beach composing a picture of the dance. A granule of the sand remains near the heart of the troll. "in my life is a path, and if I pay attention, I can sense direction. This path is leading me . It feels like all the clues that the universe is whispering to me are inching me toward a thing"

Lohikäärme tanssii. Lohikäärme on markkinatalous , suuri, tulipunainen ja seitsenpäinen. Sillä on kymmenen sarvea ja seitsemän kruunua ja se pudottaa kolmanneksen tähdista maahan

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Oma blogiluettelo

    https://www.facebook.com/valtioopinseniorit

    Blogiarkisto