sunnuntai 1. maaliskuuta 2009

The day the earth stood stilll I seem to be in a trip-hop mood


Because sometimes it is hard to frame my shots the way that you human - would. Plus, the point is to show you how I see things, right? Well, I see things a lot bigger and a lower to the ground ! Plus, I doubt spending time jumping on tables or rolling around on rugs.

Sometimes I get a little too close to something . This happens because I am very inquisitive and like to check things out at close range. when yu feel dissoppointed its hard to believe in luvin
how to experience consciousness as an abiding energy
wwwell, its question of connections. you make the usual connections of synapsies at the end remains
faith. nothing more? i dont feel like wil testing..because, why not. why no tests, is it useful? kind...sure useful to believe in company. do i understand something? on a daily base (I would say I would
now whats the meaning, like everybody everywhere, w a i t. wait? ueit. i have questions and answers and Intelligence isn’t everything, in any case. One can do just as well with a lot of information. As the saying goes, data is not information is not knowledge is not wisdom, also flexing fiction muscles s cud

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Oma blogiluettelo

    https://www.facebook.com/valtioopinseniorit

    Blogiarkisto