perjantai 20. maaliskuuta 2009

horrible, horrible springfountan


"who and what is really controlling the world, such a perfect stranger.
I gave it a thought.
I ponder over it agauin and again numerous times.
I finally came to a conclusion. That....
He's a perfect stranger. The one and only that I can never meet again.

If you are a poet, you will see clearly that there is a cloud floating in this sheet of paper Are you aware of an experiment that reveals a misconception in itself? Indeed, we have learnt a lot through errors ,
but no enough!
"Interbeing" is a word that is not in the dictionary yet, but if we combine the prefix "inter-" with the verb "to be," we have a new verb, inter-be.

If we look into this sheet of paper even more deeply, we can see the sunshine in it.

I create my reality , know what I would do - hack the system if I were to speculate about what might await us should we discover that "I create my reality" is really just another box to move through Find the corner cases that reveal something about how the world and we are put together.

Nobles have resources. we have a message . who.. said US had to recognise its mistakes and overcome divisions. sees no change in 's attitude towards .But he also said was willing to change, if change these words wll change

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Oma blogiluettelo

    https://www.facebook.com/valtioopinseniorit

    Blogiarkisto