lauantai 31. heinäkuuta 2010


soori This was so good, its from Marc Dion
So anyway, I'm sitting in this writing shop, staring at the cursor and it's blinking at me...waiting for me to write something. Anything. I ask the old man next to me.

"What did you write?"
"Nothing," he answers glumly.
"Me neither," I say. Finally, I get an idea. I type in the words to the Pledge of Allegiance.

Mr. Thomas, the boss, comes by and looks at what I wrote.

"You spelled that wrong, son. It's 'invisible' - not 'indivisable.' Hurry up and fix it. It's almost closing time.

I pick up my 14 credits, which is pretty good for ten minutes work. By the time I get to my place, it's still bugging me. Did it get that bad? Is America really invisible now?

Ei kommentteja:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Oma blogiluettelo

    https://www.facebook.com/valtioopinseniorit

    Blogiarkisto