lauantai 6. lokakuuta 2018

🐣🍼Every morning the sun makes a compliment to your beauty and illuminates your room and fills it with warmth.🌞🌈🕊🍀☕ 😊🌷🌿💝🍩Good morning, my love. I am glad that I could be together with you on this wonderful day!😎👌🍭💗😽🐾🤪💘

🐣🍼Every morning the sun makes a compliment to your beauty and illuminates your room and fills it with warmth.🌞🌈🕊🍀☕ 😊🌷🌿💝🍩Good morning, my love. I am glad that I could be together with you on this wonderful day!😎👌🍭💗😽🐾🤪💘Α, παιδιά, δεν ξέρω αν σας ήρθε επίσημη ειδοποίηση από τα κεντρικά, αλλά γίνομαι 3 μηνών ακκάου σήμερα! Να με χαίρεστε😎 (...που λέει ο λόγος).Α, παιδιά, δεν ξέρω αν σας ήρθε επίσημη ειδοποίηση από τα κεντρικά, αλλά γίνομαι 3 μηνών ακκάου σήμερα! Να με χαίρεστε😎 (...που λέει ο λόγος). a good part of Sunday trying to expose the Independence March to serious analysis @LesleyRiddoch, and I was called a unionist stooge for concluding that the analysis tended more towards the 20,000 attendance than the 100,000.

2 kommenttia:

dudivie kirjoitti...

Δεν έβρισκα πάρκινγκ και αναγκαστικά πάρκαρα δίπλα σε ένα χιουνται ατος βαμμένο ασπρόμαυρο παραλλαγής

dudivie kirjoitti...

https://www.news.gr/kosmos/article/1345987/kampanaki-kindinou-apo-ton-eof-gia-poli-gnosta-antiviotika.html

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Oma blogiluettelo

    https://www.facebook.com/valtioopinseniorit

    Blogiarkisto